Have a look at our services (including Spill Management and Dangerous Goods Equipment) and systems (Chemwatch and VAULT) and let us know how we can assist you.
Our Consultants and Auditors provide a wide range of services throughout Australia and abroad including, but not limited to:
- Organisational Risk Management
- Strategic Planning and Management Coaching
- Management Systems Design and Development
- Partner with Independent verifiers and independent certifiers for all sized projects
- Safety in Design Training and Workshop Facilitation
- Gap Analysis Audits
- Mass Management / Load and Design
- Global Exemplar OSHQE Legal Compliance and Quality Assurance Audits
- Chemical Management System Agents and Trainers
- Chemical Inventory Audits
- Hazardous Chemical Risk Assessment Training
- Mining and Exploration Project Risk Management Plans
- Project / Relief Personnel
- Safety Leadership Training and assessment
- Safe Behaviour Observations
- Risk Assessment Workshops (CRAW)
- Mentoring services
- Qualified Independent Incident Investigators
Workplace Auditing & Inspecting
At SOS Switched Onto Safety our OSH / WHS, Quality and Environment (OSHQE) Auditors/consultants are all Global Exemplar certified Auditors so you know that you are getting a professional service. Supported by a code of conduct we can provide a wide range of Audit and inspection services throughout Australia and abroad.
SOS Switched Onto Safety understands that each organisation has unique and specific educational and training requirements. This is why over the years we have evolved our training and assessing skills to be flexible in meeting our clients specifications.
Remember; We can customise all of your training and assessing requirements.
- Due Diligence presentation
- Hazard Identification Training
- Legislation Changes Updates
- Mentoring and Safety leadership