We are regarded as specialists in our field, providing Risk Management solutions focused on cross-industry needs.
Why should applying Risk Management processes (OSH/WHS, Quality and Environmental) be complex with unreachable targets and objectives. We take the realistic approach with the legislation as the governing foundation and build on it from there. We aim to make applying safe work practices to come naturally, like breathing. To do this we build relationships, encourage workers to be proactive about safety rather than reactive and promote culture change where needed. Each work environment requires a different approach and we are skilled at communication and training. Coupled with our cross industry experience we have the ability to tactically meet challenges head on. We're not afraid of letting our clients know what they need to hear, even if the truth is sometimes difficult to deal with.
What separates us from other like organisations?
- We're truthful - Our slogan is 'TALK IT AND WALK IT'
- We're troubleshooters
- We enjoy challenges - Putting the puzzle together
- No advertising, all business is from word of mouth
- Established business (APRIL 1996) which has weathered many industry changes
- Real world practical experience - Trades prior to Consulting and Auditing.
- Integrity and ethics are the cornerstone to the success of SOS - Switched Onto Safety
Risk Management, OSH, Quality and Environment is more than just a job for SOS - Switched Onto Safety
SOS-Switched Onto Safety consultants have combined experience in the industry of almost 100 years. If it has happened before there's a good chance we've seen it. Our professional experience covers mechanical and other technical trades as well as medical and emergency response. Because we understand industry from the grass roots level we are able to build rapport with our clients quickly which is needed in a fast paced work environment.
- Safety in Design
- Chemical Management
- Risk Management
- Due Diligence
- Corporate obligations & Responsibilities
- Demolition and Asbestos
- Civil Construction
- Wharf and Bridge
- Mining & Exploration
- Principal Auditors
- Specialist OSH Advice
- Setting up and implementing Safety Management Systems